What are Spare Staff Review Guidelines?
Trust is important to the Spare Staff community, and both honesty and transparency help to maintain it. Fair and authentic reviews that provide honest recounts of experiences and give constructive feedback help the community to make better informed decisions.
Spare Staff doesn’t moderate or change the reviews, however, we do reserve the right to delete reviews if they violate our Review Guidelines.
The following is not supported:
- Reviews that don’t represent genuine experience in relation to the hiring
- Reviews that were unrelated to the hiring such as religion, race or politics
- Reviews that were created for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names
- Content that is spam, unwanted contact
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is sexually explicit, violent, graphic, threatening, or harassing
- Content that promote illegal or harmful behaviours
- Reviews that are discriminatory, threatening or obscene
- Content that violates another person’s entity and privacy rights such as publishing identity information without permission
- Using or attempting to use profanity or vulgar language
If you’ve written a review and changed your mind later, you can contact us and request to remove it. When a review is removed (at your choice or due to breaching the guidelines), a new one cannot be left.