Information Technology Help Desk Support – Closed
We are seeking a IT Help Desk team member to join our IT Team. Based at our Sydney Office you will assist the team in providing customer support across the region.
We are an employment platform that connects job seekers to employers who are looking to hire. Spare Staff aims to make things easier for both the employer and the employee by providing a quick and convenient solution to recruitment. As a growing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable IT Helpdesk Support Team Member.
Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
Assist with onboarding of new users.
Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
Experience with computer systems, PC repair, and network management.
Ability deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile.
Strong customer service skills.
Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel.
Work autonomously and as part of a team.
Time management and prioritisation skills.
Be part of a dedicated, collaborative team and put your career on track for a succession plan that provides supported learning and development with flexible work-life balance.
Kitchen hand, waiting staff all-rounder (Part-time)
A local busy Vietnamese restaurant is looking for waiters/ waitress and kitchen hand all-rounder with a happy, friendly and work efficient personality for a part-time or casual job to work in a team-friendly environment.
- Through a hands-on approach, maintain & improve standard of product.
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations.
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to work as a team player but also independently without supervision.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge or the willingness to learn.
- Strong work ethic and immaculate personal presentation and grooming.
Availability to work weekdays and weekends.
Be able to multi-task and prioritise activities and have a passion and flair for exceeding customer expectations.
Junior office admin, assistant – Closed
A constructionn company in the Inner West is looking for an office assistant/all rounder to help in the day to day running of the office. Flexible part time to full time position.
- Organising and maintaining meeting schedules to ensure the head office is working harmoniously.
- Word processing and other administrative tasks relating to documents, letters and presentations.
- File management and key record keeping abilities.
- Organisational support for meetings and functions, and daily functions.
- Pro-active in assisting with general matters and daily progress of matters.
- General administration and ad-hoc duties.
- Take on all administrative tasks as directed by head of operations.
- Organise and take minute meetings in a timely, accurate and professional manner if required.
- Manage the Maintenance of all the head office floor and all equipment.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders for building maintenance and repairs as required.
- Head Office reception duties.
- Event coordination duties for shared office space.
- Assistance to office in the day to day running.
- General administration duties.
- Diary management and team administration.
- General company administration such as photocopying, minute taking, filing and scanning and managing company collateral.
- Office administration will include general day-to-day tasks; telephone skills, meeting and greeting clients etc.
- Support company operations and maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Maintain and execute daily the company policy and procedure manual for company administration.
- Document and presentation preparation.
- Face of the company for first contact.
- Events, launches and event day coordination of the head office space for such functions- support event management and marketing functions.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns and monitor performance.
- Assist with promotional marketing collateral and activities.
- Update and manage CRM, database, social media and website functions.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience working as office admin, office coordinator in the construction, building management industry is highly desirable.
- Marketing or sales related roles and hospitality environments is a bonus.
- You are proactive, resourceful and resilient, and pride yourself on your exceptional administration, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- You are technically savvy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Pro-active to follow up on tasks to support the head office function.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and helpful and can do attitude.
- You have proven experience operating in a professional and fast-paced environment, and demonstrate the flexibility to adapt to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- You are outcomes focused and deliver your best work in a team of positive, engaged professionals.
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and value teamwork yet be able to work independently when required.
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- High level of initiative, responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to recognize problems as they occur.
- Mature aspect, well organised and enthusiastic and meticulous to detail.
- Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with various levels of stakeholders internally and externally.